Project coordinator: Agency for Science, Innovation and Technology Agency (MITA).
Project duration: 2016 July - 2019 July (36 months).
Project budget: 1 403 744,26 EUR.
Project aim – to stimulate integration of enterprises into clusters, to increase maturity of clusters, and to promote growth and international cooperation.
Project partner: Lithuanian Innovation Center (LIC).
- to stimulate integration of enterprises into clusters and increase maturity of clusters;
- to promote internalization of clusters and small and medium enterprises (SMEs) integration into international clusters initiatives.
The project activities:
- clusters’ maturity sessions,
- consultations of experts regarding cluster development and growth issues,
- special events for clusters and information days for SMEs,
- events for foreign partner search according to Lithuanian Smart Specialization strategy,
- partner search services,
- consultations on involvement of new international members and Lithuanian SMEs integration into foreign clusters,
- dissemination of information and publications about Lithuanian clusters, which invest in R&D activities.
Project website: www.klaster.lt